With summer drawing to an end, the days of backyard barbeques are also coming to a close. As your favorite MA butcher shop, our team at the Main Course Market is excited about tomorrow – National Cheeseburger Day! What better way to send off the warm summer days than with some homemade burgers and family on a Friday night.
While our all-natural beef is ground in-house daily for the ultimate freshness, there’s nothing wrong with spicing things up a bit! In this article, we’re looking at a few mouth-watering ways to make your cheeseburger day one to remember.
Something for the spicy lovers
One of the easiest ways to add flair to your burger is to incorporate seasonings into the meat. Check out Stacey’s hamburger seasoning that yields rave reviews and is quick to whip up. This seasoning blend combines paprika, salt, ground black pepper, brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, and ground cayenne pepper.
And, something without the spice
We get it; not everyone is a fan of heat in their food. If that’s you, this simple, yet flavorful blend is sure to appease the tastebuds:
- Gather 2 teaspoons of salt, 1 teaspoon of freshly ground pepper, 2 minced garlic cloves, 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce, and 2 tablespoons of ketchup.
- Stir the ingredients into your ground beef. Add finely sliced scallions into the mix until just combined.
- Create your patties, grill, and enjoy! Yes, it’s that easy.
Sometimes, you just need sauce
Although flavoring your meat with spices is an excellent way to savor the natural flavors, sometimes sauce is in order. A big, messy, juicy cheeseburger covered in sauce – we’re getting hungry just thinking about it. Here’s a classic burger sauce that is sure to appease even the pickiest of eaters:
- ½ cup of mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons of Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup of your favorite barbeque sauce – choose one with a good combination of spices and flavor
- 3 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce
- Dash of salt and pepper to taste
- Crushed red pepper to taste (optional for the non-heat eaters)
Whisk your ingredients together and enjoy!
Ground in-house daily, our all-natural beef is a perfect way to celebrate National Cheeseburger Day! As your favorite MA butcher shop, our team at the Main Course Market thanks you for your continued support!
Call today to place your order (781) 821-0005.