When is a better time to try out a new burger recipe than on National Cheeseburger Day? We’ve whipped up a recipe for you to try! Whether you’re planning for BBQ catering in MA or a night in with a family, burgers are a great way to bring people together. After all, they’re a classic American meal! Here’s how to make a perfect burger from us at Main Course Market!
Making the patties
What makes something a perfect burger patty? A few unique ingredients! Homemade food can taste just as delicious as something that comes from any restaurant. Unlike eating out, you, the flavor will make it worth it! Let’s get into the ingredients that you’ll need for this savory meal.
- 2 pounds ground chuck (80 lean/20 fat ratio is best)
- ½ cup crushed crackers or panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon each of salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper
Putting it all together
So, you’ve grabbed your ingredients. Prep your workstation, and let’s get to work! Get your grill ready to go and follow along. Here’s how to prepare the burgers!
- Add the ground beef, crushed crackers, egg, Worcestershire sauce, milk, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper in a large mixing bowl. Mix by hand until fully incorporated and smooth.
- Press the meat mixture down into the bowl. Use a knife to divide the hamburger into ⅓ pound patties.
- Create and flatten each patty on a baking sheet to be slightly larger than the bun or bread you are using. Create a small dent in the middle of each of the patties.
- Preheat your grill or skillet to about 300-400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- For thicker patties, cook about 3-4 minutes on each side. If your patties are thinner, cook only about 2 minutes on each side.
- Stack the patties on a bun and finish it off with your favorite American, cheddar, or romano cheese topping!
So, what do you think? Doesn’t it sound amazing? While it’s a simple addition, the bread crumbs and Worcestershire sauce add the perfect amount of flavor to your burger.
BBQ Catering in MA by Main Course Market
For BBQ Catering in MA, Main Course Market is the place to go! We can handle your event or party, making sure everyone is fed and happy! Call us at 781-821-0005 to get started.