If you’re planning your child’s Bat Mitzvah in Boston, you may not be as focused on the food! At Main Course Market, we offer an extensive selection of catering options with meals designed for every occasion. When it comes to planning a Bar or Bat Mitzvah, we understand that catering should be the last thing on your mind. Here are some ways to consider kid and adult-friendly options.
Food & Drink Stations
A great way to consider all of your guests’ options is with both kid and adult-friendly food stations. This year, many families are choosing to create small stations with quick grabs for children and adults. This can include:
- A DIY Dessert Station: Have fun, colorful bags set aside for kids and adults alike to create their own desert bag of assorted cookies, brownies, etc.
- A “Mini” Appetizer Station: Foods served in mini is always fun for kids and adults! Set up a station with appetizers in mini fashion.
- A Coke-tail or Mock-tail Station: Why not let the kids have their own “bar”? Serve soda and juice in style or create your child’s signature “mocktail” drink for all to enjoy! And of course, this station is “Kids Only”!
Even if your buffet or plated catering choices are excellent, there’s always room for picky eaters or those with dietary restrictions! Create a menu that everyone will enjoy, with a focus on crowd-pleasers:
- Serve a separate buffet line just for kids, including sandwich and pasta options, with kid-friendly sides like twice-baked potatoes or steamed veggies
- For evening parties, create a fun theme for all to participate in, decorating food stations based on your child’s favorite color, style, hobby, etc.
Bat Mitzvah Catering Boston
When it comes to catering your child’s Bar or Bat Mitzvah event in Boston, choose Main Course Market! We have an extensive selection of menu options for every style of event, and we will coordinate, set up, and serve your event. Our coordinator will work with your to create your dream event from beginning to end.